A.C.R. (Automated Calcium Reactor)

the A.C.R. (Automated Calcium Reactor) This innovative system will let you say goodbye to constantly adjusting CO2 flow rates and cleaning pH probes to keep your reactor running to standard. With the A.C.R. you can forget about adjusting effluent flow to keep your system alkalinity stable .
Our state of the art A.C.R. solves the problems that have plagued calcium reactors forever. Those bad reps will be a thing of the past.
How does it work?
A simple digital controller is used to adjust the effluent flow through the reactor and thus raise or lower the alk. The CO2 is controlled for you WORRY-FREE, so that you can spend your time how YOU want. Our A.C.R. features an economical CO2 recirculation system, so it uses 50% less CO2 than other reactors on the market.
The A.C.R. is crafted from strong PVC and CNC precision machined for lasting endurance. It is further backed by the only lifetime warranty in the industry.
I have only used this for a few months and went fish only. This has just been sitting by my tank. I will sell it with the media still in it and a CO2 tank. Come with the lifetime warranty.

Asking $1200 and it will have to be pickup or possibly delivered. 

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2250.jpg

IMG_2251.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

• 3 months later...
On 9/8/2021 at 1:43 PM, Sevitz5 said:

Can I ask why you are selling? I’m in the market for one, but can’t find much on these.

I know a local guy in Cincy that uses one, and he swears by it.

Apparently it is operated by one guy, and you can message him from the website and he can help you get it setup and running. This is all second hand info though, so... take it with a grain of salt. 

2 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

This is Bill Wann’s company, he is very well known and makes premium equipment. He used to be active on Reef2Reef (then again so did I lol). I would also try inquiring on his web site. 
https://www.aquariumeng.com/contact

I purchased an 8” ACR from him 2 nights ago. He actually talked with me through Facebook messenger for over an hour….sold me on it when the owner does that

Sorry for the slow response. my spam folder was getting all these notifications.

I am selling this because I have no coral and have no plans to get corals again for a while. My fish are just way to big and dirty the tank to allow corals to grow.

There is a Facebook group that helps each other with any issues that may come up and Bill is there as well. the setup is easy and he has a video out on how to do it.

• 3 months later...