Wanting to trade out some saltwater fish and also have cichlids for sale

I am in Columbus Ohio by osu downtown

I have 5 ocellaris clown fish they are 25$ a pop at local stores at the cheapest I have one small misbar mixed in as well one has already established herself as female and they all do get along. I want to go in a different direction with the clowns they all have been stung by the bubble tip anemone and are starting to come around to the idea of hosting but with captive bred as we all now takes a while if at all to host the anemone. And visa versa.. They are all IN NO WAY related each one was obtained at separate times and are no older than a year old.

I have a purple psuedochromis as well very healthy

A ten inch damsel sergent major to be exact these go for 7$ at 1"

I want to do a trade or a straight out sale of ALL fish at one time I want to get this done and over with and the longer I procrastinate the longer it takes to go the direction I want..

I must know at least a day or two in advance of this ACTUALLY happening as I must literally take apart my reef and remove rock to catch these fish I have a 90 gallon reef with 80lbs of rock so you can imagine being prepared is a must especially with a two year old lol.. :)

Below listed is the fish I will be trading for and I will need a water sample of your water with you

Or

An out right sale of all of them for $80 no water sample needed ;) lol (retail price of all fish :$167.95 as quoted per fish store expert to purchase at same price and size as LPS)

WILL TRADE FOR: at least 3 items listed below

A Koran or emporer angel less than 4"

A hippo tang or powder blue tang less than 6"

A mating pair of blue mandarin dragonette's

A pair of black and white clownfish

A school of blue reef chromis (not damsels)

3-4 pajama or orbiculate cardinals

A large zoanthid colony or smaller mixed colors

A multicolored bubble tip anemone ie red green blue purple but mixed in different variant

Tyree ponape birds nest

A blue and black or purple or green clam

Red and white gorgonian

Large amount of chateo and copepods

Large t5 reef light working

A coral beauty fish

Mushrooms reds blues oranges golds lime greens any

Trash bag full of useable micron bags about 4-5" around coupling

Golden hammer coral

Blue black green torch coral

Purple sea whip

Palm tree cloves

Yellow sun polyps

I also have lots of cichlid fry available range from 1-3" many colors prices from .75cents to $2 each

Have large flowerhorn looking to rehome as well $40 he is big and mean Thai silk and vauja cross very pretty

Email me for any thing you'd need or pictures

Add subject so it don't hit spam

Johntonyabeckman@yahoo.

Edited by Johntonyabeckman

• 1 month later...