2016 BuckeyeReef Expo Reservations and Availability

Joe

Everyone is welcome for the speaker at 11am. If you show up for the speaker you get into the expo first.

Speaker 11am

Expo 12pm - 4pm

I see that here but my point was that on our front page of website it doesn't show this nor did I see it on the flyer at the Jan. meeting unless I didn't see it. So unless someone comes searching through the forums they wont see the times. 

I see that here but my point was that on our front page of website it doesn't show this nor did I see it on the flyer at the Jan. meeting unless I didn't see it. So unless someone comes searching through the forums they wont see the times.

Thank you.

I can take a guess what this speaker is going to talk about but does anyone know for sure.

Jeff Kurtz from Saltwater Smarts will be the featured speaker. 

The title of their talk is “Marine Aquarium Success in the Digital Age” and it falls right into their wheelhouse as content creators. The topic covers the role of education for success in the hobby, sustainability in terms of education, examples of efforts and initiatives making a difference, etc.

The presentation will begin at 11am and everyone is welcome. Those who show up for Jeff's talk will get into the expo first. This could be before noon when the doors officially open.