2 months along on the 150 gallon reef

Landon

Have been a member for awhile figured it was time to share my own tank. Recently upgraded from a 90 gallon to the 150 you see in the picture. currently have two black ice clowns, one emperor angel, one yellow tang, one coral beauty, one green chromas, and one gold spot goby. Still learning as I go. Trying a sump out on this tank since it's got the center overflow.post-78-0-88065600-1450020997_thumb.jpgpost-78-0-58824700-1450021013_thumb.jpgpost-78-0-87475500-1450021031_thumb.jpgpost-78-0-25907000-1450021580_thumb.jpg

I'll upload a picture of my sump tomorrow. The emperor does pick at the zoas some but they seem to have gotten used to it as they now are open a majority of the time, I'll gladly take the trade off. I visit changing tides quite often and actually got the sump from them on some in store credit. I run metal halides with actinic supplementation. The entire right side of the tank is new dry rock with the rest live rock coming from the 90 and a few pieces coming from the original 20 that started this madness!! Haha there is about thirty different frags in the tank now. I purchased ten or so from dmartinsnyder and was going to snag one of his new skimmers too but a guy who was going to purchase my 90 fell through.

• 2 months later...