Would you have bought this coral?

Jstew

Jason,

I am very sorry you have not had success with this coral,

I tried to help you as much as I could. I wanted to go over your tank, test your water. And figure out why it was not doing well. It did not look that way at my place, and we both know this. You can manipulate any pictures you want to do so but it will not work on me. I even offered 50% off a new one right off the bat no questions and possibly full refund if everything checked out. But you simply said no I just want a new one no questions. I'm sorry but I don't do business this way. I would like to find the problem so it does not happen again and you do not kill another animal. It bothers me that I have to go on every forum to set the record straight on this. But I guess it's just what needs done.

A picture attached is what it looked like 2 days before you bought it. I can assure you a healthy coral does not go from full healthy like in the picture to like what you showed in 2 days in my system. In a week in a unstable and wrong conditions, sure. But not under my care. I take pride in my animals.

Naso tang, im not sure what your referring to as I was giving it away when you were here. I Had no corals that looked like that when you were here.

I will not post on this subject again. say or post what you want. I just wanted my side of story out there.

post-129-0-10824200-1422409390_thumb.jpg

I saw that when I was there and he was just about giving it away. Good luck

To avoid any confusion here, I saw the coral at Matts along with many other brains but no where did I say it looked liked that when I saw it and as to giving it away, was in reference to his prices as I quoted in this post. http://www.buckeyereef.com/forums/index.php?/topic/370-welcome-to-our-newest-sponsor-matts-corals/

Matt,

Thanks for coming on board and supporting our site. Three of us went to Matts for the first time Saturday and he has a nice selection and excellent prices also.

If in Columbus well worth the stop.

This sounds like a great opportunity to learn from matt, and a great deal to get a replacement at 50% off or 100% replacement if your system checks out good Jstew.

I don't think i've ever heard of an LRS offering this.

We have all had corals die and unfortunately we know this is part of the hobby. 

Hats off to you Matt for going above and beyond. I can't wait until I get to cbus to check your store out. I'm a season football ticket holder so you will see me quite a bit.