MisLabeled Webpage - Finnex Heater

trickedout900

Just thought you should know, I used your site to purchase a couple of heaters based off of the info you provided and noticed they don't keep up very well. I was another vendors site and compared it to yours then went to Finnex and looked it up and your site is inaccurate. HMA-100 is rated for a 20-30 gallon and not the 30-60 you show. Sadly I didn't look at the models above and below or I may have picked up on the error before I purchased them. I can tell you that they do not hold heat in a 40 breeder very well at all.

http://www.finnex.net/products/heater.html

trickedout900: if you'll email sales@premiumaquatics.com with the email address that you used to make the purchase, we'll get you 100% sorted out. I apologize for the delay, we've been getting ready for the Expo tomorrow, and the power in Edinburgh has been spotty! We will definitely get our page updated as well.

Please understand, we're a company of less than 10 people total. We really do our best to stay on top of the latest changes to product info, but on occasion, especially times like Spring where we have a show every weekend to sponsor, we get a little backlogged. I hope you'll give us a chance to make it right.

trickedout900: if you'll email sales@premiumaquatics.com with the email address that you used to make the purchase, we'll get you 100% sorted out. I apologize for the delay, we've been getting ready for the Expo tomorrow, and the power in Edinburgh has been spotty! We will definitely get our page updated as well.

Please understand, we're a company of less than 10 people total. We really do our best to stay on top of the latest changes to product info, but on occasion, especially times like Spring where we have a show every weekend to sponsor, we get a little backlogged. I hope you'll give us a chance to make it right.

Awesome of you!

No worries, I made the post to get the site fixed so other people dont have the same mishap. I'll be ordering replacements and will keep these as backups for my smaller tanks. Thanks for the reply.

We're getting the update posted as we speak. Please, shoot an email over to sales@premiumaquatics.com from the email you used for the order. I know you mentioned you're fine with keeping the smaller heaters, and we want you to - but he feels bad for not catching the updated specs sooner, and the boss is wanting to make things right for you by his standards!

Thanks for your understanding, and for looking out for others in this hobby. That's an admirable trait!

They handle things pretty well when it comes to online Vending. I still believe they need to grow on the public retail side but what 10 man shop doesn't? Anyways, I emailed sales late last night and Jason replied within minutes. He and I conversed back and forth and all is well. He offered to exchange the heaters or do what he could to get me what I need. I can say he was a stand up guy and was willing to go the extra mile. I told him all I wanted was for him to fix the site so others were not mislead. All is good my friends.