Spanky's "I like em big n wide" build

cptnspanky

Dang was that hard to get covered in one coat?  Maybe we can make ftsftb Friday a thing lol
That was the thickest substance ive ever painted. After mixing i had to let it sit for 30 minutes, had to make 2 batches, and it gives you 4 hours total of working time. So all said and done i used the whole 4 hours. The cut in had to be dabbed into place because it was to thick to brush. But it had pretty good coverage, probably helped that I skimmed the walls to eliminate texture. Im supposed to do a 2nd coat, but i dont think ill need to do so

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Todays update: got the floor down and even with knee pads i set my knees on fire. Going to be feeling that tomorrow.

Also contacted us plastics about water storage barrels and they have a 8 week lead time on those things! Wish id have ordered them sooner. But i dont really have any other options at this time. The closet is 63" wide. I was planning on a 20" wide utility sink and those tanks were 20" diameter with 55 gallon capacity. Not too many similar options out there i can find

• 2 weeks later...

So since my last update, i ran the plumbing for the drain lines, put up trim, installed the utility sink and did a little caulking.
I also went to jesses to borrow the livestock tubs for the tank teardown. One will hold the fish until i get them back to suki, and the other is for vinegar bathing the liverock.
Tomorrow starts the teardown.
I went to costco today to get the vinegar and i bought an absurd amount....enough i had a lot of people whispering and staring, and a few approached me to ask about it. 40 1.32 jugs of it to be exact (52.8 gallons) a25970b6949e826cf06d4dcb1e743b90.jpg1fa8272a959ad9c0f296469fbaf69ce1.jpgd6a9d482362df8c1bc1c8f744e3644a1.jpga33204cde51ce3d98f5c3537e3fa725d.jpg