Win a years worth of LRS food and $500 at Reef-A-Palooza!!

ReefFrenzy

We have teamed up with Bill Wann, the owner of Aquarium Engineering to offer an amazing giveaway at Reef-A-Palooza Orlando! LRS is offering a years worth of food ($450+ value) and Aquarium Engineering is donating a $500 gift certificate redeemable towards the purchase of anything on the AE website. No purchase is necessary to enter the raffle but you will want to come by the LRS booth early to try and snag one of these FREE shirts before they are gone! Wearing the shirt for the day doubles your chances of winning. (Well not really but it helps show your support for two innovative companies!)

Screen%20Shot%202016-03-24%20at%206.52.4

In case you don't recognize the name Bill Wann or Aquarium Engineering this video can refresh your memory. Bill personally built the largest home reef tank in the nation, as well as all the filtration equipment to sustain it. He will be at RAP hanging around the LRS booth off and on so please come by and say hello. LRS has had an amazing year of growth thanks to our fans and we are really excited to say "Thank you" in person and by running the raffle. We hope to see you in four weeks in sunny Florida!!!

On March 25, 2016 at 8:33 PM, Muttley000 said:

Awesome shirt!  Is there any way to score one without making the trip?

Not planning on that this go around. We've already had many inquiries from folks asking the same thing who saw the shirts on Facebook. These shirts are connected to the giveaway and Bill and I only sourced enough for RAP.

This is my favorite show and I would try to attend if you can. We have such a great turnout of store owners and fans from Florida that we always stay up late catching up with old friends. We look forward to it every year and this time I have paid to fly all our employees down and bought their passes for Universal Studios. We are taking an "LRS Work Vacation." I think we have about 8 of us flying and driving down for the week. I hope to see you there!

Here is the link to show info:  http://reefapaloozashow.net/orlando