Hi from Bowling Green

Jesse

I'm Jesse and I currently live in Bowling Green, OH. I've been in the hobby for two years, and still have my original setup. It's been thru its crashes, and ups and downs but currently is a mixed reef. I hope to setup a bigger tank in the near future when the funds allow it. I'm always up for trading or selling pieces so if you see anything just ask.

I have a girlfriend Ann who lives with me, and two spoiled rotten dogs. We live out in the country and enjoy summer days sitting at our pond.

my current build thread is here. http://www.buckeyereef.com/forums/index.php?/topic/9-72-bowfront-mixed-reef/

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Been a bit since I updated this.

I am now married to my wife @Coral beauty. I am a Manufacturing Engineer, and Volunteer Firefighter/EMT. I'm currently enrolled back at BGSU because I can't get enough education. We have two blonde labs, and are currently trying to start a family.

I started Buckeye Reef and try my best to keep it running. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or start a thread in the Meeting Room.

• 1 year later...

Update in Bowling Green, Ohio

Still working as a Manufacturing Engineer at a plastic injection mold company and volunteer as a firefighter. I now have twins Emma, and Everett who are four months old.

Some of my other interests are camping, golf, flying my drone, and smoking/grilling food. 

I'm currently working on a 90 gallon build which you can find here.

http://www.buckeyereef.com/forums/index.php?/topic/8018-jesses-90-gallon-build-thread/page/6/

Very cool! Thanks for starting the forum!

I actually went to vocational school for plastics injection. Started off with CAD and then on to designing molds. I was going to go into that field but must have missed carreer day and ended up Land Surveying. (Still glad I got the CAD skills in school.). I fly rc planes and drones for fun on the weekends (in the summer). What are you flying? I am also obsessed with smoking/grilling so any favorite receipe's you wanna trade off I am all ears! 

13 hours ago, music said:

Jesse, I did not realize you started the forum.  I am so thankful you did!  BG is only about 40 minutes from me.

Thank you!

5 hours ago, surjer said:

Very cool! Thanks for starting the forum!

I actually went to vocational school for plastics injection. Started off with CAD and then on to designing molds. I was going to go into that field but must have missed carreer day and ended up Land Surveying. (Still glad I got the CAD skills in school.). I fly rc planes and drones for fun on the weekends (in the summer). What are you flying? I am also obsessed with smoking/grilling so any favorite receipe's you wanna trade off I am all ears! 

I just picked up a DJI Mavic Pro.

46 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Thank you!

I just picked up a DJI Mavic Pro.

We used to use those and the older phantoms for mapping. Now using the Matrice 600 for work. I just have a blade for fun. The dji’s are great for work cause you can program a flight plan and it will just go flight the whole thing on their own. The use pix4d to process out the photos. Fun stuff!