2017 BuckeyeReef Expo Reservations and Availability

Joe

If you would like to request a vendor booth or a hobbyist table, you may use this thread.

The BuckeyeReef.com second annual SaltWater Expo will be held March 11 2017 @ the Holiday Inn French Quarters 10630 Fremont Pike, Perrysburg, Oh 12pm - 4pm

We call it an expo because our long term goal is to make things a little different than your typical frag swap. We will have a guest speaker and a raffle that will be 100% donated to Mote Marine Laboratory & Aquarium.

We hope to see you there. Vendor booths are $75 per booth and a donation to the raffle. You will get your name on BuckeyeReef.com as an Expo Supporter also.

Early Bird tables are $30 per half booth.

We have already built a unique and interesting site and hope you can join us in this newest addition to the BuckeyeReef experience.

To reserve your booth(s) please pick from the attached layout and include it with your paypal payment to paypal@buckeyereef.com or contact me personally via email at joe@buckeyereef.com, you can message me @ Joe on BuckeyeReef.com or you are welcome to call or text me @ 937-726-7463. Thank you for your consideration and please feel free to contact me with any questions.

Also be sure to be there for Friday night set up and get together.

2017EXPOLAYOUT.jpg

• Jesse pinned this topic

layout is updated and Frost (AZnutty) was removed due to him accidentally double booking. He has our date for next year and assured me he will be there. Frost is a good guy and was very apologetic. He wanted me to let the club know how bad he felt.

This gives us three more open booths. Who will fill them?

Just now, Jesse said:

layout is updated and Frost (AZnutty) was removed due to him accidentally double booking. He has our date for next year and assured me he will be there. Frost is a good guy and was very apologetic. He wanted me to let the club know how bad he felt.

Sucks he can't make it. But I can understand how he could get so excited about the BR Expo that he temporarily blocked out all other events. lol. Cant wait to see him next year. 

1 hour ago, Jesse said:

Sad to hear Frost will not be there :(

But at least he will come next year :)

• Jesse locked this topic
  • Jesse unlocked this topic
  • Jesse unpinned this topic