Carpet Nem

Muttley000

As promised in a different thread @Dmartinsnyder83 Gave me this, with only stipulation being I can't give it back lol.  Made the trip home fine and looks happy.  I'm pretty sure this is a Hadonni Carpet (Stichodactyla haddoni) and it is the stickiest thing I've ever touched in my tanks!  I put him in my 40 long where there are a pair of a cellars clowns I've had for several years. He accidently got a piece of krill this morning, I didn't intend to feed him so soon.  Anyone else have one?  Any tips if so?  

Thanks again for letting me stop so late and for the nem Dustin!

image.jpeg

Edited by Muttley000

7 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

It's gorgeous! Do these sting like bubble tips?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've read they do but haven't had any real experience yet.  I know when my blood shrim thought he was going to walk across it to get the piece of krill he backed off immediately!  I only have a toadstool and Devils hand leather on the complete other end of the tank, so hopefully I don't find out.  He is in a darker corner of the tank right now so we will see if he decides to move.  I just don't want to mess with him too much for the first week or so.