Aquarium World

Jesse

Stopped into Aquarium World off airport highway in Toledo today. I was shocked at much they have improved the store. Everything was looking much better, and they added a tank for tank raised fish. 

I was told they're working on cleaning the systems up even more and adding a calcium reactor. The plans are to have SPS eventually. 

Buckeye Reef member @cptnspanky has been helping them. I see great things from this in their future. 

See some of the pics below. 

IMG_0869.JPG

IMG_0870.JPG

IMG_0871.JPG

IMG_0872.JPG

IMG_0873.JPG

IMG_0874.JPG

IMG_0875.JPG

IMG_0877.JPG

IMG_0878.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0881.JPG

Last time I was there the lady put a dead snail in my bag and I didn't notice. The whole bag stunk like death when I opened it. I was surprised how much they had, but they really need to remove the dead stuff out of the tanks too. No way Mike was in that store within 2 days if me being there or it wouldn't have looked that way

6 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Last time I was there the lady put a dead snail in my bag and I didn't notice. The whole bag stunk like death when I opened it. I was surprised how much they had, but they really need to remove the dead stuff out of the tanks too. No way Mike was in that store within 2 days if me being there or it wouldn't have looked that way

I've had snails shipped to me the same way. I didn't feel they were shipped to me that way on purpose. 

3 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

I don't think it was on purpose. But I think she should have paid attention to what she was doing. 

We all make mistakes once in a while, Id bet if you called them they would apologize and replace it the next time you stopped in. They do want to keep people happy. ive seen several people gamble on fish they were advised against, and he still refunds them. If youd like I could talk to Suki for you?

2 hours ago, cptnspanky said:

We all make mistakes once in a while, Id bet if you called them they would apologize and replace it the next time you stopped in. They do want to keep people happy. ive seen several people gamble on fish they were advised against, and he still refunds them. If youd like I could talk to Suki for you?

It was Christmas time and they don't need to do anything about it after that much time.  Besides, It was a 3.00 snail so it's not about the money either.  

I hope the store is successful and that people have a better experience there than I happened to have.  I should have left when I saw the rotting nem in one of the tanks, they obviously were just having a bad day.  There was a very nice number of corals and fish when I was in there I will say.  And if you are involved I would see that as excellent for their future.

• 11 months later...
  • 2 months later...