Sign in to follow this  
Oyeah

Free urchin

This thing is my worst enemy so giving it away to first to respond going to frag swag Saturday     he has costed me lots of money in the week I've had him     don't recommend him to anyone lol 

14890732085631300031344.jpg

Notice as he carries around some zoa's on him lol   also will take things from frag rack drops randomly in the tank to where I have to tear tank apart to find and touches corals to coral just a pain

Nice to meet you Josh and thanks again.

To everyone else: Josh's coral's are legit!  He will be getting more of my money and on the way home from work to boot...I'm screwed lol. The pictures really don't do them justice and I wish I would have met him a lot sooner!

He did, some green candy canes and a small orange mushroom!  And yes I know I will have to have a picture to prove I'm not lying lol.

i believe it is a Tripneustes ventricosus, commonly called the West Indian sea egg or white see urchin from the Caribbean 

On 3/9/2017 at 10:29 AM, Oyeah said:

This thing is my worst enemy so giving it away to first to respond going to frag swag Saturday     he has costed me lots of money in the week I've had him     don't recommend him to anyone lol 

14890732085631300031344.jpg

What is the coral in the top right corner of this picture?