2017 Buckeye Reef Expo Haul

Craig

2 minutes ago, Craig said:

I ended up getting a red firefish @Muttley000 don't kill me LOL. Got some fruit loop zoas , some misc green ones (if anyone can help with the name that would be awesome.) Some cool acans and some crazy looking mushrooms. 

1.jpg

2.png

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Lol great looking pickups. You will make the firefish work!  As long as he doesn't jump of course.   Need a pic of him!

Just now, Craig said:

Ya he was eating 20 minutes after I added him to the tank. He still seems kinda skidish so im hoping it doesnt jump. Had two firefish before with open lid and they never jumped so heres to hoping. 

You put the fish magnet under the tank when you set it up right?

We had a nice time today.  We picked up some livestock, DI resin, a frag rack, salt, and won the Reef Roids pack in the raffle!

Corals: frogspawn (the little one behind the Duncans), Fiji pipe organ, orange digitata, purple stylophora, a couple zoanthids, and red dragon's breath macro.

Really wanted some rainbow acans and some more euphyllia but I need to sell a couple more of my own frags first :)

IMG_6696.JPG

IMG_6697.JPG

IMG_6698.JPG

IMG_6699.JPG

IMG_6700.JPG

IMG_6701.JPG

IMG_6703.JPG