Group Buy Suggestions

crimsonvice

I am looking at trying to organize some more group buys. We are obviously doing the BRS buy next week, but I wanted to see if there were any suggestions or requests for particular items/companies? I would like to try and have one organized every month or so. I am working on one for next month, so we will see where it goes.

So post up what you want and I will see what we can do.

Happy reefing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Jesse pinned this topic

There was one going for live pods a couple months ago but it fell apart that I thought was a great idea.  Caribbean Cris's rock is a must if we can ever figure out how to do it.  Does Premium Aquatics do them?  I'd rather support them than any of the other online retailers.  Salt always goes over well too.  

Thanks for doing the legwork, that seems to be the hard part to get done!

Premium Aquatics is up next for a buy. What would everyone like to see out of this? They are pretty flexible.

They can ship one large order or multiple orders to individuals. If we did one large shipment, discounts would be better and could have the pick up be at the meeting in May. 

Looking for opinions to see what would work best for the majority. 

On 4/25/2017 at 8:00 AM, crimsonvice said:

Premium Aquatics is up next for a buy. What would everyone like to see out of this? They are pretty flexible.

They can ship one large order or multiple orders to individuals. If we did one large shipment, discounts would be better and could have the pick up be at the meeting in May. 

Looking for opinions to see what would work best for the majority. 

Not a bad choice. I've ordered lots from Premium Aquatics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Jesse featured this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.