The last post wins

Jesse

12 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

How you been?

Pretty well. 2020 was the year of tanktastrophe. I had to just step away for a few and let it do its thing for a while. It's on an up swing now. In the mean time started a farm on our two acres. Chickens, ducks, rabbits, and bees. 

Trying to close on our house now. It has been a stupid long process. Once that is done, hopefully I can start a new build... Winter maybe? 

On 5/19/2021 at 2:41 PM, crimsonvice said:

Pretty well. 2020 was the year of tanktastrophe. I had to just step away for a few and let it do its thing for a while. It's on an up swing now. In the mean time started a farm on our two acres. Chickens, ducks, rabbits, and bees. 

Trying to close on our house now. It has been a stupid long process. Once that is done, hopefully I can start a new build... Winter maybe? 

That sounds pretty exciting!  2020 saw me get more work than I imagined in my shop, a complete change of management at my day job job, and my tanks taking a back burner. I need to get them torn down but can’t even make time to rehome the livestock. 

2 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

That sounds pretty exciting!  2020 saw me get more work than I imagined in my shop, a complete change of management at my day job job, and my tanks taking a back burner. I need to get them torn down but can’t even make time to rehome the livestock. 

Torn down?!? 

On 5/26/2021 at 7:55 AM, crimsonvice said:

Torn down?!? 

Yea I’m going to be down for a while. Planning on leaving the sump and cryptic fuge running for a new system.  I need to have some things settle at work (lots of change there) get a handle on where I’m going with my woodshop business, and have a large home improvement project that will have the area my tanks are in exposed to the outside weather for 3 months. The only reason the addition isn’t started is the cost of lumber right now, not sure if I’m going to lose the whole year or not yet on that front. I’ll be back bigger after the house project is done. 

1 hour ago, Muttley000 said:

Yea I’m going to be down for a while. Planning on leaving the sump and cryptic fuge running for a new system.  I need to have some things settle at work (lots of change there) get a handle on where I’m going with my woodshop business, and have a large home improvement project that will have the area my tanks are in exposed to the outside weather for 3 months. The only reason the addition isn’t started is the cost of lumber right now, not sure if I’m going to lose the whole year or not yet on that front. I’ll be back bigger after the house project is done. 

Cost of lumber is a serious joke.