Return pumps

lngliv3

• 1 month later...
What size are u running with Jesse. Was looking at them today. I have a 135gallon tank and was wondering what size to go with.  Figure go with a the next size up because I could always turn it down to meet my needs
I have a 135g and use the DC-9000 and run it at about 90%, but it still moves a massive amount of water. In hindsight, I'd get the DC-12000 so that I didn't have to turn the pump up quite so high, but over the course of 2+years the pump has been rock solid.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Nice , is there a warranty that comes with the pump.  Do u have one over flow in your 135. That's what I have 

Not sure on warranty - have to check the manufacturer's site for that.

I personally run a C2C overflow with a BA drain (s) and two 1" returns. Pic attached - excuse the mess!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

5b24968a72cb4d291db3dc70f3d2a43e.jpg

5 hours ago, chiefs11 said:

What size are u running with Jesse. Was looking at them today. I have a 135gallon tank and was wondering what size to go with.  Figure go with a the next size up because I could always turn it down to meet my needs

I've got the DC-12000

• 2 weeks later...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00H6SROV2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1&tag=tapainc-20

I posted about this in my diy sump thread. I think it's the same pump that is marketed as a name brand elsewhere... anyhow it been running since April 2015 with periodic cleanings

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk