June Group Buy/ Raffle- Jimbos Gumbo

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just wanted to pop in here and say thank you so much for the group buy! I usually don't have too much time to spend on the web but wanted to throw it out there. If you ever have q's, comments, and or

I'm down for an 8 ounce package of reef gumbo, amd I would happily pick up from Tim.  Do they have any shirts they will sell for cheap or with a purchase of a certain number of packs?  I could be brib

Super Nice Job Brandon!

Posted Images

Just wanted to pop in here and say thank you so much for the group buy! I usually don't have too much time to spend on the web but wanted to throw it out there. If you ever have q's, comments, and or concerns give us a ring. 

We always welcome advice on the food so if you ever have any q's etc give me a call on my cell 757-270-8954 Cheers Jimi

50 minutes ago, Jimbo's Gumbos said:

Just wanted to pop in here and say thank you so much for the group buy! I usually don't have too much time to spend on the web but wanted to throw it out there. If you ever have q's, comments, and or concerns give us a ring. 

We always welcome advice on the food so if you ever have any q's etc give me a call on my cell 757-270-8954 Cheers Jimi

Jimi, it was fantastic working with you, and the food has been amazing. So much better than other frozen foods on the market. One thing I really noticed was how thick it is when I cut it up. I usually precut all of my food into good sized pieces for my tank, and freeze them in a container. I had some left overs that needed to be cut of another big name vendor’s food. Pulled them both out of the freezer at the same time, first pack was super easy to cut through. With Jimbos Gumbo, I actually had to put some force behind it to cut through the food. Now I have some good quality knives at home, so to me this means two things 1)there is more substance holding the food together 2)more substance = better food for my tank.

You may have just made a life time buyer out of me. I would highly recommend giving Jimbos a try! So far it has been nothing but fantastic!

58 minutes ago, Jimbo's Gumbos said:

Thanks for stopping by!

Our food is def has more seafood and less water than some in the marketplace. I bought a bag recently and totally defrosted some to see for myself after some video comparisons were brought to my attention online. Couldn't believe how watered down and snot like it was. It looked ok frozen but...So thank you for noticing. That being said you don't need to use as much to feed your fish with ours. Also, hold onto your barcodes we have some awesome things in the works for our customers.If you get a minute like our FB page if you haven't already and post a video feeding a scoly or your fish. https://www.facebook.com/jimbosgumbos/

Our food is def has more seafood and less water than some in the marketplace. I bought a bag recently and totally defrosted some to see for myself after some video comparisons were brought to my attention online. Couldn't believe how watered down and snot like it was. It looked ok frozen but...So thank you for noticing. That being said you don't need to use as much to feed your fish with ours. Also, hold onto your barcodes we have some awesome things in the works for our customers.If you get a minute like our FB page if you haven't already and post a video feeding a scoly or your fish. https://www.facebook.com/jimbosgumbos/

Liked and commented !!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • 3 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.