July 28th group buy - Marine Depot

crimsonvice

BUCKREEF-md-group-buy.jpg

***Anyone who orders or plans on ordering, PM me the email address you order from. *** 

If you plan on making a purchase from Marine Depot at any time, this link will give kickbacks to the forum. Link to Maine Depots website Please use this on ANY and ALL purchases from Marine Depot!!!

01272017-rewards-program-banner-sponsor-

MAP Pricing List:

• Algae Free
  • Aqua Illumination (AI)
  • ATI Light Fixtures
  • AutoAqua
  • Bubble Magus
  • Caribsea
  • CoralVue
  • Cobalt Aquatics
  • Current USA (select items)
  • Danner Mfg.
  • Digital Aquatics
  • EcoTech Marine
  • Eheim
  • Euroquatics
  • Hanna Instruments
  • IceCap
  • Innovative Marine
  • Kessil
  • Korallen-Zucht
  • Maxspect
  • Mag-Float
  • Milwaukee
  • Neptune Systems
  • New Life
  • NYOS
  • Polyp Lab
  • Python
  • Reef Octopus
  • Rod's Food
  • RowaPhos
  • Seachem
  • Trigger Systems
  • Tunze
  • Vertex

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

@crimsonvice are you telling us hold off on a purchase because there could be a discount?  Do we know what the club gets out of a regular price purchase if there is no discount avaliable?

Yes. If you need something ASAP, go ahead and use the link. Otherwise, there may be a discount later this month, but most likely an increase in reward points per buy. We are still ironing out details. 

As far as the link, every buy made through the link will generate a 5% commission. So let’s say if I were to buy a 2016 Apex at $800, the club would receive ~$40 kickback. So the opportunity is there for money that is being spent already, to get kicked back to the club. Just out of personal preference, MD has been my go to online vendor these days. If I’m gonna spend $20, $100, or $1000 on supplies, might as well see some of that money swing back to BuckeyeReef!

8 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

Yes. If you need something ASAP, go ahead and use the link. Otherwise, there may be a discount later this month, but most likely an increase in reward points per buy. We are still ironing out details. 

As far as the link, every buy made through the link will generate a 5% commission. So let’s say if I were to buy a 2016 Apex at $800, the club would receive ~$40 kickback. So the opportunity is there for money that is being spent already, to get kicked back to the club. Just out of personal preference, MD has been my go to online vendor these days. If I’m gonna spend $20, $100, or $1000 on supplies, might as well see some of that money swing back to BuckeyeReef!

Agree, too bad some of the other online vendors don't pick up on this.  Plus we get the reward points in our account!  There is a group of people I really like to deal with at one particular vendor that are going to likely be loosing my business because they haven't got with the times.  It's not about price matching any longer, there are other benefits!

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.