Buckeye Reef Expo v3.0 set 03/18/2018

Jesse

Details are being worked out now for Buckeye Reef Expo v3.0 on Sunday March 18th, 2018. This years event will be on St. Pattys day weekend so you can come Saturday have some green beer, then buy frags, and fish on Sunday.

Same Place: Holiday Inn French Quarters

Sunday March 18th, 2018 12:00PM - 4:00PM

Post your thoughts, and wants here. What vendors would you like to see? What frags would you like to see? Start hitting up your favorite vendors and tell them you would like to see them this year. Have photos from last year? Share them here.

Layout , and official flyer will be out soon.

IMG_1320.jpgIMG_1319.jpg

I cant wait!

3 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

Awesome!  Great to see this getting going.  I am hoping we can land another great speaker.  I am hoping to see some of the harder to get pieces coral wise, so we can get them circulating around the group in DBTC threads.

Are you going to be able to make it this year?

8 hours ago, Luke Schnabel said:

Just my opinion, I think that the raffle "stage" was way to big last time. I think you guys should have some open tables for people to sit at or bring coolers that are selling from reeftrader. Last years swap was great but again maybe a smaller center stage to open up some room for more tables. 

Hey Luke thanks for the feedback. I encourage everyone to give their input and make this event the best marine expo around. With the amount of people its hard to put any tables inside for simply lounging. I also do see it being fair to give free space to people to sell coral when vendors paid for table space. 

There are plenty of tables and chairs outside to event room and throughout the hotel. What are your thoughts to sitting up tables and chairs in the hallway leading to the entrance of the expo room?

• Jesse locked this topic