Buckeye Reef 2020 Expo Postponed

Sign in to follow this  
Jesse

Buckeye Reef Expo & Swap - Perrysburg, OH (March 18, 2018)

3 minutes ago, chiefs11 said:

I will be wearing keep calm chive on shirt, and my name is Kurt. I have one extra. Fish doctor wear u at

Little blue cooler, Cleveland Browns hat, green jacket standing by the middle raffle table. Jeremy

I'm sad to say that this was my first Buckeye Reef Swap. What took me so long? I had a great time with awesome people and vendors. Thanks to everyone involved.

Great Show guys! It was a blast. I’m glad I got to meet everyone.  Sorry I didn’t say bye to anyone personally my wife wanted to get back ASAP so she isn’t exhausted for work tomorrow! Again thanks a lot and like always you guys did a hell of a job. 

It was really nice meeting everyone today. I had a blast hanging out and talking with everyone. Can't wait to see what is in store next year!

Making the trip back to Cincy tomorrow, so I will get some pics of my haul once everything is settled into the tank.

This was my first swap and envision more. Got a frogspawn, hammer (which may not have survived the trip home), cabbage leather, zoa and 3 that I can't remember the name of, but look cool. Mr. Saltwater Tank was helpful and my teenage daughters had fun as well. 

so jealous of everyone! Looks like everyone had a great time and walked away with some great items. I couldn't justify the 5 hour drive with a 2 week old tank that isn't ready for life. Great to see such a supportive environment and will make certain this goes on my calendar next year.

On 3/18/2018 at 10:30 PM, Sortakindanoob said:

This was my first swap and envision more. Got a frogspawn, hammer (which may not have survived the trip home), cabbage leather, zoa and 3 that I can't remember the name of, but look cool. Mr. Saltwater Tank was helpful and my teenage daughters had fun as well. 

What happened to the hammer? 

It looks like it wilted over it's skeleton and has dropped a lot of its hammers. I have it in a gentle flow hoping to rehab it. 

9 hours ago, crimsonvice said:

What happened to the hammer? 

20180318_165242.jpg