Sign in to follow this  
Muttley000

ATI Essentials

I got my first evaluation back today.  First thoughts having had 5 whole minutes to look at and digest this are that I need to calibrate my salinity probe because it is a couple points off, I'm not terrible with my test kits as I had comparable numbers, I will do a couple water changes as suggested before beginning the dosing, and look for something coroding.  The RODI test is still not complete.

http://lab.atiaquaristik.com/share/14e9cb581f080692b468

Edited by Muttley000
Forgot link!

To be honest I haven’t done one since October. Just been using additives to keep the big 3 where they needed. With my nitrates and phosphates where they are I figured why not stretch it to see what happened. I can see why this system will allow me to continue to do that since the trace elements will be good

9 hours ago, redevil13 said:

Thanks, for the info, it looks very similar to mine but I have 3 DI cartridges.  Been doing some reading this morning and since my phosphates are so low a product like phosban should suck them the silicates out.  I think I will try some of those silicon buster DI cartridges the next time I have to buy resin too.

At first glance this may appear to show I have the dose dialed in on the first try, but I have raised my salinity by a full point during this time (still a half a point to go to get back to 1.025) so I expected to see a slight rise.  Going to bump the daily dose up by .02mm and see what happens.  

image.png