Joe’s Rebound Nano

Joe

59 minutes ago, Clint526 said:

Can get live rock and sand too. I thought you were starting fresh and clean. lol

That’ll be the next build. I’m getting a little reckless with this one as it’ll only be up for less than a year. After the livingroom remodel I’ll start on that one. 

47 minutes ago, SilentNight1793 said:

The Evo tank is really nice. I have had one setup for about a year and a half as a zoa garden. The biggest issue I have had with it is the protein skimmer. The water level has to be kept at a very certain level for it to work, otherwise it goes a little haywire. I did upgrade the lighting to a kessil A160W.

Cool! Do you have a build thread for it? Also did you remove The lid to fit the Kessil?

@Joe I don't have a build thread for it sadly. I did end up removing the stock lid and fabricated a top with an acrylic sheet I picked up at my local Lowe's. The tank has been my grow out right now for zoa's and paly's with a few other corals. I will be upgrading to a larger tank for all my zoa's and paly's in the next week or so and will be redoing the evo.

2 hours ago, SilentNight1793 said:

@Joe I don't have a build thread for it sadly. I did end up removing the stock lid and fabricated a top with an acrylic sheet I picked up at my local Lowe's. The tank has been my grow out right now for zoa's and paly's with a few other corals. I will be upgrading to a larger tank for all my zoa's and paly's in the next week or so and will be redoing the evo.

Sounds like a nice little setup. Thanks for the info.