Controllers

muskrat

I'm an apex guy and I love it.  In my research there is no comparison in the level of control and width of possibilities.  The first module (alk, calcium, and magnesium monitoring) that is not compatible for the gold package will be released soon. If this is important to you I would suggest moving up to the 2016.  If it is not the price on a used gold is going to be much, much lower as soon as that module hits the streets (scheduled for this spring but Neptune is notorious for missing release dates.)  All that being said maybe you just want a few basics and you don't want or need all the cool stuff the apex can do.  In that case there are several other options out there.  GHL doesn't get enough love IMO amd there are a few other options like the Seyene you mentioned, vertex, reef Angel, and maybe someday fishbit will get their crap together and get to market.  In the end it is a trade off of what features you want vs the cost.  What do you want the controller to do for you?

Edited by Muttley000