New Project

petr_patter

1 hour ago, Flounder said:

Are you going to sell these to the forum? If not would you share some details of how I can set my 3D printer up and make my own?

I was thinking about selling them but wanted to do enough testing to get the best possible product.

Edited by petr_patter

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, Muttley000 said:

How did this come out @petr_patter?

They turned out well for the flow I am putting through them. (About 1500gpm) it really does make random flow patterns. If I were to put them on a smaller system I would probably use smaller loc-Line and make a smaller nozzle. I think they would work awesome in a closed loop setup since you could crank up the flow but since it is going through my sump it can’t go any faster. 

15 minutes ago, petr_patter said:

They turned out well for the flow I am putting through them. (About 1500gpm) it really does make random flow patterns. If I were to put them on a smaller system I would probably use smaller loc-Line and make a smaller nozzle. I think they would work awesome in a closed loop setup since you could crank up the flow but since it is going through my sump it can’t go any faster. 

Thinking about selling them?