The "have you seen me" thread

Muttley000

14 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

Where is @Jeffress77 hiding?

Well Muttley I admit that I have not really spent much time on the forum since the expo last year...  everything with my tank was doing awesome. No complaints… However I have to be the bearer of bad news.    I decided just to sell off everything before Christmas.   A local doctor here bought everything I own and relocated it to his new 500 gallon system.   I have spent a little time with him helping him get his feet wet (literally and figuratively).  

Some of you may have remembered my freshwater Discus system also..  that one I got rid of in the fall. 

No real specific reason for the big change, but we like to travel and be gone frequently. It’s just a lot more peace of mind not having to worry so much about the tanks. 

I will most definitely continue to be a paying member because everyone here has been so good to me and has been such a wealth of knowledge. I know for sure in the future I will get the bug and want to start up again, but for now it’s actually kind of nice not to have all of the responsibility of making sure the tanks were in tiptop shape all the time.

Just now, Jeffress77 said:

Well Muttley I admit that I have not really spent much time on the forum since the expo last year...  everything with my tank was doing awesome. No complaints… However I have to be the bearer of bad news.    I decided just to sell off everything before Christmas.   A local doctor here bought everything I own and relocated it to his new 500 gallon system.   I have spent a little time with him helping him get his feet wet (literally and figuratively).  

Some of you may have remembered my freshwater Discus system also..  that one I got rid of in the fall. 

No real specific reason for the big change, but we like to travel and be gone frequently. It’s just a lot more peace of mind not having to worry so much about the tanks. 

I will most definitely continue to be a paying member because everyone here has been so good to me and has been such a wealth of knowledge. I know for sure in the future I will get the bug and want to start up again, but for now it’s actually kind of nice not to have all of the responsibility of making sure the tanks were in tiptop shape all the time.

Great to hear from you!  Life happens for sure, when you get back in the game let us know so we can fix you up!  Stay in touch!

On 1/30/2019 at 8:49 PM, Muttley000 said:

@dingoinde are you still out there??

I am indeed still out there.  Been busy and had not seen much happening in the forums.   I have been playing with my new 3d printers and getting ready to make some adjustements to my tank.  Anything exciting happening on the forums that snuck past me?

18 minutes ago, dingoinde said:

I am indeed still out there.  Been busy and had not seen much happening in the forums.   I have been playing with my new 3d printers and getting ready to make some adjustements to my tank.  Anything exciting happening on the forums that snuck past me?

All kinds of craziness!  Thanks for stopping in!  Hope to see you at the expo and there is a 3D printer thread that is going strong today you should look at!

20 minutes ago, dingoinde said:

Marrrrrrk! What’s going on stranger?

22 minutes ago, Muttley000 said:

All kinds of craziness!  Thanks for stopping in!  Hope to see you at the expo and there is a 3D printer thread that is going strong today you should look at!

I was looking on the front page.  When is the expo?  I wouldn't mind a trip.

23 minutes ago, Jesse said:

Marrrrrrk! What’s going on stranger?

Stupid amount of work with a bunch annoying life attached.  Have to admit I have just not done much for fun.  Put I have been playing with a new 3d Printer kit (actually 2)   The big ones chinesium power supply lasted 8 hours before I popped it.  Replaced it with a nice meanwell supply that probably will outlast me :D

On 1/30/2019 at 9:04 PM, Jeffress77 said:

Sorry to see you go, but totally understand. Enjoy all of your travels!