The "have you seen me" thread

Muttley000

4 hours ago, teacherreefer said:

No I'm not! Just taking my master's and trying to hang on in this crazy thing called life. I was actually perusing forums 2 weeks ago:)

haha I know the feeling of chasing that masters. Its getting harder now that I have two newborn twins.

2 hours ago, castlet67 said:

Hey Jesse. Im still here. Tanks are running. 

Good to hear. Are. we going to see you at the expo again this year?

24 minutes ago, teacherreefer said:

I'm going to try to avoid procrastinating and have my HW all done before the weekend... if I'm successful I'll for sure be there!

lol I know the feeling. I've been taking online classes and I wait until the night its due at midnight to even look at it.

1 minute ago, castlet67 said:

Thanks Muttley. I seamed to pick up some bad algae problems. It's out of control. I decided to watch my parameters  and let things run its course. Not losing anything, but a little discouraged 

Trust me I completely understand.  Is it a hair algae?  Flucon took care of that for me!  I am about ready to acid dip the rockets in my 90 because grape  overgrown the frags on my rock faster than I can pull it out!  

2 hours ago, castlet67 said:

Thanks Muttley. I seamed to pick up some bad algae problems. It's out of control. I decided to watch my parameters  and let things run its course. Not losing anything, but a little discouraged 

Lets see some pics, and parameters. I'm sure people here would love to help.

1 minute ago, ThePipBull said:

Yeah right outside of Maumee. Just got the last tank moved last week and the move has taken a toll on the SPS. But everything is starting to turn around now just going to take a couple months to color back up 

Cool, glad to have you up here!  Hope to see you around this forum more